Friday, January 16, 2009

Hour 16

Ok...
I am astonished that I have been to the gym so much this year. I have been told by numerous gurus over the years that it takes 21 days to make/break a habit. I have to say that going to the gym has become habitual.

I am making some nice progress in my endurance. I can't wait to run in a 5K in April. It is called the Redbud Classic in North Oklahoma City. You know what? I think I will organize a run here in Lindsay, America at some point. It is a great idea. Next fall is probably the best time for adequate planning. I want to be wise so I will do some research to see exactly what I am getting into.

I am feeling great and I can finally tell in the mirror that I have lost a little weight. I weighed in today officially at 261 lbs. My blood pressure is almost in the normal range and my blood sugar has been normal. I am sleeping better too.

I am on my way.

Action Living = Move something

2 comments:

  1. Great to see this blog and one more way to follow your progress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I subscribed to you. How'd you get that fancy logo at the top? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete